|Saturday, November 22nd
8am to 5pm
Center for Arts Ed.
520 8th Ave.
(Btwn 36th & 37th St)
North Tower, 9th Fl
New York, NY 10018
Friday, November 14th
|Tuesday, November 11th
8am to 5pm
3015 Dumbarton Road
Richmond, VA 23228
Monday, November 24th
EPA Lead Certification Classes
Lead Safe Certified brings our contractor customers the required Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Safety for Renovation Repair and Painting (RRP) training at a reasonable rate and a convenient location.
This EPA’s RRP rule demands required training for all paid contractors who function in housing, child-occupied facilities, day care center build prior to 1978, including:
- Renovation and remodeling contractors
- Maintenance workers in rental properties and multi-family housing
- Painters and other specialty trades
- The federal agency requirements enforce to repair, renovation, interim control, window replacement, painting activities and/or weatherization.
EPA RRP Course
- EPA Lead Based Paint Certification Training | RRP Course
- Lead Safety Certification | EPA RRP Course
- EPA Classes – Lead Paint Removal Certification
- EPA Lead-base Paint Certification Training Course
- Lead-based Paint Safety Certification Training Class